Framebags isn’t only for bikepacking, they’re awesome for general trail riding aswell! Store some tools and spares, maybe a few snacks and your car keys so you can ride without a pack and stay more agile on your bike!
All framebags are custom made to your frame, see the Frame bag template page for instructions. To offer a cheaper alternative for most riders this bag is offered in two versions.
- Version1 – For bags with a max length of 250 mm and with a simple shape! (Triangular, square… and with straight sides)
- Version 2 – For larger bags or for frames with a lot of curves or weird shapes around the shock linkage. Max size 350 mm long.
If you are unsure what size to choose, contact me before you order! If you want a full framebag, check out the Rolltop framebag
- Fully customized to fit your frame!
- The zipper acces is fast and eay to use
- White interior to make it easy to see the contents of the bag
The bags are constructed from X-pac VX-21 to make them waterproof with 500d Cordura reinforcements along the bottom sides and perimeter. The sides are fully padded with closed cell foam and hook and loop is used to attach it to your frame in a non-permanent way!
Sealed seams and a waterresistant zipper will keep most rain and splashes out!
The size depends on your frame.
Most products are custom made to order, usually shipping time is less than a week but please allow for up to 2 weeks of production time before the order is shipped in periods of high demand.