Most people would argue that the framebag is the most important bikepacking bag and I agree. This is the perfect place to carry all those hard and heavy items to keep the center of gravity of the bike low. All framebags are custom made to your frame, see Frame bag template page for instructions.
- Rolltop closure with mushroom hook-and-loop that won’t stick to cloths
- Hydration/cable port in the front on the downtube side
- Aluminium G-hooks to keep the rolltop closed
- White interior to make it easy to see the contents of the bag
- Optional internal width reducers that can be used if you experience knee rubbing
- Optional carry cutout to make it easy to lift your bike over obstacles
The rolltop closure eliminates zippers that may leak or break. It also allows the bag to be “overstuffed” when you have to carry extra food or other bulky items.
The bags are constructed from X-pac VX-21 to make them waterproof with 500d Cordura reinforcements along the bottom sides and perimeter. The sides are fully padded with closed cell foam.
Sealed seams and rolltop closure means it is 99% WATERPROOF (Read more here)
Depending on your frame volume and weight will vary but framebags can be made to almost all frames including full-suspension bikes, the stated weight is for an average large hardtail. A special note about full-suspension bikes is that the moving linkage or shock might cause some wear on the frame bag, inspect regularly and apply a seamsealer such as Aquasure if any wear is detected. This is not covered by warranty.
Most products are custom made to order, usual shipping time is less than a week but please allow for up to 2 weeks of production time before the order is shipped in periods of high demand.