1. Supplier identification
www.endlesstrailsoutdoorequipment.com is a site operated by the company Endless Trails Outdoor Equipment
We are registered in Sweden under company number 8810240633
Our address is:
Allhelgonagatan 6 lgh 1301
415 13 Göteborg
Our VAT number is SE881024063301
Your personal data will be used to provide the information, goods and services offered through our website to you, for billing and order fulfillment.
- If you sign up to our newsletter we may use your email address to send you information about products or services.
- You can opt out of these at any point and you can ask for personal data to stop being recorded at any time.
Cookies & monitoring
- Strictly necessary cookies – These are cookies that are essential to the operation of our website.
- Analytical/performance cookie – These cookies allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors to our website.
- Functionality cookies – These cookies are used to recognise you when you return to our website.
- Targeting Cookies – These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed.
We may monitor traffic to our site and collect the following information:
- The IP address of your computer.
- The referring website from which you have got to our website from.
The reasons for this are:
- To make ongoing improvements to our website based on this data.
- To see our most popular sources of business.
Disclosure of personal data
We may disclose your personal data:
- To other companies within our group.
- If we sell our business.
- To agents and service providers.
- In cases where we are required by law to pass on information or if we believe action is necessary for fraud, cyber crime or to protect the website, rights, personal safety of person/s.
We may also disclose aggregate statistics about visitors to our website (customers and sales) in order to describe our services to prospective partners (advertisers, sponsors) and other reputable third parties and for other lawful purposes, but these statistics will include no personally identifiable information.
If you are concerned about your data, you have the right, subject to the payment of a small fee to request access to personal data which may hold or process about you.
By placing an order you are agreeing to purchase a product on and subject to the following terms and conditions. Most products are custom made after the order, in this case the production time may vary. We aim to produce and ship all orders within 2 weeks of ordering time but in times of high demand or semester this may be longer. If this is the case we will notify the customers on the website in advance or by email as soon as possible.
Dispatch times may vary according to availability and subject to any delays resulting from postal delays or force majeure for which we will not be responsible.
4. Product information
Some of the products sold by Endless Trails Outdoor Equipment are menat to be used together with bicycles or other gears. In these cases it is paramount for the users safety that any buckles are closed correctly, straps are not left dangling and that bags are packed and attached in a secure manner. Where applicable this is the users responsibility and the user may not move or ride any bicycles with straps not attached in the proper manner.
5. Prices and shipping
Prices shown on the website is in Swedish Kronor (SEK) and by default includes VAT unless you change your country to outside of the European Union. We reserve the right if any price is misspelled, not shown correctly, VAT not calculated correctly etc. Shipping prices are not included and will be calculated during check-out. Payment is only possible through PayPal.
For customers outside of the European-Union the VAT will be excempt. Any import duties or all extra costs associated with customs are not included in the price and shall be paid by the you.
6. Right to cancel and returns
You have the right to cancel the purchase of a good without having to give a reason at any time within 14 days, beginning on the day after you receive the goods.
If you are in possession of the goods you are under the duty to retain them and take reasonable care of them. You must send the goods back to us to our contact address at your own cost (unless we delivered the item to you in error or the item is damaged or defective) as soon as possible once you have canceled the contract. Any damage or loss of products during the return is under your responsibility.
We reserve the right to make a charge not exceeding our direct costs of recovering the goods if you do not return the goods or return them at our expense.
Once you have notified us that you wish to cancel the contract, any sum debited to us will be refunded to you as soon as possible and in any event within 30 days of your return of the products to us.
You will not have any right to cancel a purchase for the supply of any of the following goods:
- for the supply of goods the price of which is dependent on fluctuations in the financial market which cannot be controlled by the retailer.
- for the supply of goods made to your specifications or clearly personalised or which by reason of their nature cannot be returned or are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly.
- for the supply of audio or video recordings or computer software if they are unsealed by you.
Custom orders are possible to cancel up to the point when they enter production. After this no cancelation is possible and no refund will be made.
If the returned goods are used, damaged or in any other way can’t be re-sold for the full price we reserve the right to make a charge directly covering the degradation in expected new retail price. If the products returned are deemed to not be resellable within reasonable time we reserve the right to refuse the return and will if the buyer wants, ship them back at the buyers expense.
The returned money will be returned in Swedish Kronor using the same service as the initial purchase was done with, any fluctuation in currency exchange rates will not be taken into account.
All goods sold under the brand Endless Trails Outdoor Equipment are covered by a lifetime limited warranty. The warranty covers materials and manufacturing defects for the original owner and does not cover normal wear and tear. For the warranty to be in affect the product must have been used under normal circumstances and according to our instructions.
If an issues arrises with a product contact us before sending it back. If the product is found to be covered by the warranty we will repair or provide a new product free of charge. Return shipping is not covered by the warranty and should be paid by you (see Right to cancel and Returns for more information about returns).
Crashes, tire rub, rock scrapes, overloading/stuffing, improper mounting or use are all examples but not limited to potentional faults that are not covered by the warranty.
All notices you send us must be sent to the contact details on this site. We may give notice to you at either the email or postal address you provide to us when making a purchase. (Notice will be deemed received and properly served 24 hours after an email is sent or three days after the date of posting of any letter.) In providing the service of any notice, it will be sufficient to prove, in the case of a letter, that the letter was properly addressed, stamped and placed in the post and, in the case of an email that the email was sent to the specified email address of the addresses.
These terms are governed by Swedish law. Any contract for the purchase of goods from this site and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with any such contract will be governed by Swedish law. You and we both agree that the courts of Sweden will have non-exclusive jurisdiction.